Ezy Anchor Coastal Pack
The Coastal Pack is designed for those who caravan or camp within the Coastal areas behind the dunes, away from the beach and typically on firm sandy loam soils such as Coastal Caravan Parks. It is not suitable in soft beach sand.
These packs have been determined by months of testing and research throughout Central and Outback Australia, in various terrains.
The Ezy Anchors are made from durable recyclable plastic with the screw pegs being positioned at an approximate 30 degree angle. This provides greater resistance in the ground when under load, whilst the signature Ezy Anchor hook shape stops guy lines being released in any weather conditions.
- Made from durable recyclable plastic
- Suitable for coastal areas in sandy loam soils only
- Withstands majority of environments & weather conditions
- Provides greater resistance in the ground when under load
- Signature Ezy Anchor hook shape stops guy lines being released
- Colour allows visibility both in daylight & at night
- Rounded surfaces & countersunk screw peg washer heads for added safety
- Extremely quick set up & pack down time with the use of a cordless drill or impact driver
- 6 x 280mm Long Screws
- 1 x Torx T50 Driver
- 1 x Calico Storage Bag