Square Gazebo Flooring Mat. Great for use alongside Gazebos Flooring / Campsite Flooring / Annex Flooring / Caravan / Camper / RV / Motorhome
One of our best-selling products, Square Gazebo Mat, is environment-friendly – made from 100% recycled poly plastic. Suitable for camping, caravanning, or for under the awning of your RV, motorhome, and camper trailer, hybrid trailer and of course underneath gazebos!
The Flooring Mat is also great for a relaxing beach day, park picnic date, and caravanning trip. It is easy to carry as you will get a bonus oversized carry bag for each purchase.
All the products at Affordable Camping Mats are anti-slip, durable and easy to clean. Simply shake the gravel and dirt away before storing it in the carry bag, or broom/hose it down if you need a proper clean.
Our sustainable, sand-free and grass-friendly Square Gazebo Flooring Mat will give you comfort for your outback adventure while protecting our natural habitat at the same time.
Square Gazebo Flooring Mat is a must-have accessory if you are a huge outdoor lover! Take it with you on your next trip when caravanning and camping in nature. Enjoy a few drinks & a relaxing meal with your family & mates with our well-designed mat.
Certified by the Caravan Industry Association of Australia, our Quality Recycled Poly Mats are made on a machine dedicated for this purpose thereby guaranteeing Premium Quality backed by a 3-year warranty on manufacturing fault (written warranty provided).
Our mat’s unique tight weave serves as a barrier against grass, stones or insects while still allowing sand to flow through, as well as circulation of airflow to help preserve the ground and grass underneath. This mat can be used both inside large tents to add padding under your feet and also outside to provide extra space around your campsite.
Like all our recycled poly plastic camping and caravan mats, it’s UV-protected, mould-resistant, sandless, waterproof & weatherproof. It minimises the need for drying time if the grounds are wet. It also comes with eyelets included for tie-down purposes and a bonus carry bag for each mat. Simply fold any of the Affordable Camping mats back up and place them back in its strong carry bag when not in use.
Our mats are ethically manufactured from recycled polypropylene so you can rest easy knowing you’re choosing a ‘feel-good’ mat. Not to mention the fuzzy feeling you get knowing you’ve saved a lot of plastic from going to landfills.
We often get asked how our mats can be used:
- Caravan Annex Flooring
- Camping & Campsite Flooring
- All-weather Flooring & Matting
- Sports team gatherings
- Caravan awning Flooring solution
- RV and Motorhome Awning and Annex Matting
- Outdoors Matting to gather friends
- Excellent Beach mats, sand-free design!
- Perfect for Children’s Play Areas
- Scout camps and cub camps
- School excursions & picnic lunches
- Take it travelling with you – Easy setup and pack down
- Floor covering under camping marquees to keep the dirt off
- Ground cover under swags
- Market stalls & food truck events
Please noted that the product may cause deterioration after long-term sun exposure and use.
NAME OF DESIGN
Square Gazebo Mat
ORIGIN OF DESIGN
Navy and Grey
FABRIC / MATERIALS
Recycled Poly Plastic, comes in a strong carry bag. Also, includes 4 eyelets for tie-down purposes.
These mats are reversible. Photos show both sides of the same mat. Mat colours may differ slightly from the images shown due to the different inks used in individual print runs. Designed in Australia, and manufactured in China.
All our floor mats have been made to the best attainable standards from UV treated recycled polypropylene. Follow our guide to mat maintenance for cleaning and storage instructions.
- When you lay the mat out, make sure there is a smooth surface under the mat – no sharp objects like roots, stone, rocks, etc. The clear area before laying.
- Be conscious of the furniture on the mat. Don’t sit your chair legs near the edge of the mat. Do not drag it across – lift it. Dragging can cause damage to the surface of the mat – Warranty Void.
- Fold your mat up correctly after use. with 2 Built-in folds to assist. These folds are also centre strengtheners. Not folded correctly – Warranty Void.
- Look after your mat long term & it will serve you well. Always wash down before storing with suds if needed. Any bad stains – use a hose. Pressure hose & suds.