Homestead Original Mat. Ideal for Caravan, Camper, RV or Annex Flooring & Campsite Flooring.
The Homestead Orginal Mat is a perfect portable mat for use alongside caravans and underneath gazebos. It is sand-free and grass friendly, which means all the fined sand will find its way through the mat and the coarse sand or rocks you can just simply shake off from your mat before folding it and storing it in the carry bag.
In addition, the item is anti-slippery and the type of material is safe for use by kids so don’t worry about getting allergy reactions. It will definitely make your beach day a great experience!
We offer a variety of sizes and designs to suit any needs and all our Homestead Original Mats come with a carry bag that makes it easy to store and carry.
All of the Affordable Camping Mats products are environmental-friendly – made from 100% recycled poly plastic and offer performance as well as comfort during use on grassy surfaces or sand beaches.
Certified by the Caravan Industry Association of Australia, our Quality Recycled Poly Mats are made on a machine dedicated for this purpose thereby guaranteeing Premium Quality backed by a 3-year warranty on manufacturing fault (written warranty provided).
This 3m x 1.8m mat makes it easy to carry when travelling. Simply fold any of the Affordable Camping mats back up and place them back in its strong carry bag when not in use.
Our mat’s unique tight weave serves as a barrier against grass, stones or insects while still allowing sand to flow through, as well as circulation of airflow to help preserve the ground and grass underneath. This mat can be used both inside large tents to add padding under your feet and also outside to provide extra space around your campsite. It’s also reversible!
Like all our recycled poly plastic camping and caravan mats, it’s UV-protected, mould-resistant, sandless, waterproof & weatherproof. It minimises the need for drying time if the grounds are wet.
Our mats are ethically manufactured from recycled polypropylene so you can rest easy knowing you’re choosing a ‘feel-good’ mat. Not to mention the fuzzy feeling you get knowing you’ve saved a lot of plastic from going to landfills.
We often get asked how our mats can be used:
- Caravan Annex Flooring
- Camping & Campsite Flooring
- All-weather Flooring & Matting
- Large matting for gazebos & Picnics
- Large mat for sports team gatherings
- Caravan awning Flooring solution
- RV and Motorhome Awning and Annex Matting
- Outdoors Matting to gather friends
- Excellent Beach mats, sand-free design!
- Perfect for Children’s Play Areas
- Class group meetings
- School excursions & picnic lunches
- Take it travelling with you – Easy setup and pack down
- Floor covering under camping marquees to keep the dirt off
- Ground cover under swags
- Market stalls & food truck events
NAME OF DESIGN
Homestead Original Caravan Mat
ORIGIN OF DESIGN
- 3m x 1.8m
- 4m x 2.4m
- 5m x 2.4m
- 6m x 2.4m
Orange and Black
FABRIC / MATERIALS
Recycled Poly Plastic, comes in a strong carry bag. Also, includes 6 eyelets for tie-down purposes.
These mats are reversible. Photos show both sides of the same mat. Mat colours may differ slightly from the images shown due to the different inks used in individual print runs. Designed in Australia, and manufactured in China.
All our floor mats have been made to the best attainable standards from UV treated recycled polypropylene. Follow our guide to mat maintenance for cleaning and storage instructions.
- When you lay the mat out, make sure there is a smooth surface under the mat – no sharp objects like roots, stone, rocks, etc. The clear area before laying.
- Be conscious of the furniture on the mat. Don’t sit your chair legs near the edge of the mat. Do not drag it across – lift it. Dragging can cause damage to the surface of the mat – Warranty Void.
- Fold your mat up correctly after use. with 2 Built-in folds to assist. These folds are also centre strengtheners. Not folded correctly – Warranty Void. We recommend using 2 people to fold our 6 x 2.4m Mats.
- Look after your mat long term & it will serve you well. Always wash down before storing with suds if needed. Any bad stains – use a hose. Pressure hose & suds.