Our Caravan Classic Mat is Ideal Outdoor Matting for your Caravan, Camper, RV or Annex Flooring & Campsite Flooring.
Our Caravan Classic Mats are made from 100% recycled poly plastic and are the ideal camping or caravan annex matting or camping flooring for under the awning of your RV, motorhome, camper trailer, hybrid trailer or even tent.
The Caravan Classic Mat is light, strong, and easy to clean with a broom or hose. It’s non-slip in either the wet or dry and is grass and sand friendly! This means you can set up your campsite or caravan from the beach to the hinterland to the outback and your mat will not only provide you with comfort, but it will also not destroy the natural habitat!
Our recycled mats are simply the best flooring when caravanning or camping. They offer superior strength, comfort and performance. All out caravan and camping mats come with strong eyelets for pegging down and setting up the way you want your campsite to be.
All our Caravan Classic Mats come with a bonus oversized carry bag that makes it easy to fold and store the mat.
Certified by the Caravan Industry Association of Australia, our Quality Recycled Poly Mats are made on a machine dedicated for this purpose thereby guaranteeing Premium Quality backed by a 3-year warranty on manufacturing fault (written warranty provided).
Our recycled Caravan and Camping mats range are simply the best campsite floorings when caravanning or camping. They offer comfort and performance. So don’t forget the mat when next travelling or holidaying!
The Caravan Classic Mat comes in a great range of sizes which means it’s big enough for a comfortable outdoor space, but still compact enough to pack away when travelling. Simply fold the any of Affordable Camping mats back up and place them back in its strong carry bag when not in use.
Our Caravan Classic Mat’s unique tight weave serves as a barrier against grass, stones or insects while still allowing sand to flow through, as well as circulation of airflow to help preserve the ground and grass underneath. This mat can be used both inside large tents to add padding under your feet and also outside to provide extra space around your campsite. It’s also reversible!
Like all our recycled poly plastic camping and caravan mats, it’s UV-protected, mould-resistant, sandless, waterproof & weatherproof which minimises the need for drying time if the grounds are wet. It also comes with eyelets included for tie-down purposes.
All our mats are ethically manufactured from recycled polypropylene so you can rest easy knowing you’re choosing a ‘feel-good’ mat. Not to mention the fuzzy feeling you get knowing you’ve saved a lot of plastic from going to landfills.
We often get asked how our mats can be used:
- Caravan Annex Flooring
- Camping & Campsite Flooring
- All-weather Flooring & Matting
- Large matting for gazebos & Picnics
- Large mat for sports team gatherings
- Caravan awning Flooring solution
- RV and Motorhome Awning and Annex Matting
- Outdoors Matting to gather friends
- Excellent Beach mats, sand free design!
- Perfect for Children’s Play Areas
- Class group meetings
- School excursions & picnic lunches
- Take it travelling with you – Easy setup and pack down
- Floor covering under camping marquees to keep the dirt off
- Ground cover under swags
- Market stalls & food truck events
NAME OF DESIGN
Caravan Classic Mat
ORIGIN OF DESIGN
Light Grey and Dark Grey
FABRIC / MATERIALS
Recycled Poly Plastic, comes in a strong carry bag. Also, includes eyelets for tie-down purposes.
These mats are reversible. Photos show both sides of the same mat. Mat colours may differ slightly from the images shown due to the different inks used in individual print runs. Designed in Australia, and manufactured in China.
All our floor mats have been made to the best attainable standards from UV treated recycled polypropylene. Follow our guide to mat maintenance for cleaning and storage instructions.
- When you lay the mat out, make sure there is a smooth surface under the mat – no sharp objects like roots, stone, rocks, etc. The clear area before laying.
- Be conscious of the furniture on the mat. Don’t sit your chair legs near the edge of the mat. Do not drag it across – lift it. Dragging can cause damage to the surface of the mat – Warranty Void.
- Fold your mat up correctly after use. with 2 Built-in folds to assist. These folds are also centre strengtheners. Not folded correctly – Warranty Void. We recommend using 2 people to fold our 6 x 2.4m Mats.
- Look after your mat long term & it will serve you well. Always wash down before storing with suds if needed. Any bad stains – use a hose. Pressure hose & suds.